Coach Supervision is the interaction that occurs when a coach periodically brings his or her coaching work experiences to a coaching supervisor in order to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning for the development and benefit of the coach and his or her clients.
Are you ready to deepen your coaching presence
and develop stronger coaching skills?
Emphasis is placed on:
- Coaching Skills
- Developing the skills and strategies that allow the coach to be more effective
- Support and development in the coaching process
- Customized professional and personal growth
- Awareness of Ethical guidelines
- Feedback and reflection on coach’s work
- Practice coaching opportunities
- Development of a deeper level of mastery in coaching