In this Christian based Spiritual Coach training, you will learn how to help clients explore and integrate their Spirituality, resolve their life challenges and create amazing results. You will be trained to use practical and powerful tools, like the Spiritual Mastery Process™, which taps into your client’s deepest, innermost Spiritual resources. This training promises to be a life-changing, inspiring and empowering experience!
Once you have successfully completed this training you will be a Certified Spiritual Coach (C.S.C.) You’ll be able to help clients make progress with all areas of their life. This program is taught in a Christian environment, and it will prepare you to work with clients from every walk of life.
This program is 60 hours of ICF coach-specific training hours.
If you are looking for CCE’s to maintain your ICF credential, the ACSTH approved Christian Coach Training Program provides 60 hours of Core Competency CCE’s.
The class is taught as a 25-week online class that meets for weekly 2-hour sessions.
NEXT CLASS BEGINS: Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Want to Register? Click here to lean more about becoming a Christian Life Coach.
I have just completed the Christian Coaching Course with Bonnie Weiss. It was an amazing 17 weeks with a wonderful group of women from East Coast to West Coast and in-between! Bonnie skillfully led us through life coaching skills, keeping in mind the presence and work of the Holy Spirit within us. The course perspective was a reminder that God’s Holy wisdom is available to us through every challenge, transition or problem we face in life. Bonnie wove that Christian integration into teaching life coaching and spiritual coaching tools. I thoroughly enjoyed the course work and instruction, and I hope that I can emulate Bonnie’s gentle style when I begin my work as a Christian Life Coach. — Cindy Peaslee
This training teaches:
- 25 Coaching Tools and Techniques that Produce Results
- 11 International Coach Federation Core competencies
- A Complete Coaching Model to Guide you Through the Coaching Process
- The Differences between Coaching, Counseling, and Mentoring
- Key Strategies to Help Your Client Stay Motivated and On Track
- Tools for Overcoming Resistance, Fear, and Insecurities
- Processes to help your client deepen their Spiritual connection
- For information on other credentials you can obtain by completing our program
For information on other credentials you can obtain by completing our program, Click here to lean more about becoming a Christian Life Coach.
We’ll also teach you the Business of Coaching:
- Establish a Spiritually Conscious Business in a relatively short time
- Learn the Practical Aspects of Setting Up Your Business
- Customizable Forms, Worksheets & Methodology to use in Your Practice
- Finally Do the Work You Were Meant To Do
And Marketing your Coaching, which includes:
- Learn to Market in a way that comes from the Heart, Touches and Inspires People
- Receive Instructor Guidance on a Tailored Marketing Strategy
- Turn Free Consultations into a Full Coaching Practice
- Creating a Powerful Web Presence
- Speeches & Workshops that fill Your Practice
- How to present Spiritual topics in a way that is catchy and marketable
- Creating a continuous Stream of Referrals
- Identify Your Natural Marketing Style and Niche
- Life Long Support to Ensure Your Success
Bonnie is an incredible trainer! With compassion and skill, she leads aspiring coaches to their life’s purpose. My training with Bonnie was empowering and it has truly launched my career. I am forever grateful for her guidance and support in my life coach training. —Kim Perone, CLC Inspired Life Coaching
Bonnie is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Christian Life Coach and Mentor. When Bonnie teaches, you can feel the Holy Spirit leading her. Her greatest strength is being a mentor and teaching us how to be strong leaders with Christian values as Life Coaches. She takes her job seriously because she knows all of her students will be dealing with others lives. With her experience and knowledge she gently guides us to be great Life Coaches.
Lastly, Bonnie empowers all of us to take risk by practicing the principals she has taught us. The greatest gift that Bonnie has given us is she acknowledges and celebrates each little success we accomplish. The scripture that I think of when I think of Bonnie is this: “The Lord has done great things for us we are glad.” Thank you God for Bonnie as our leader she has made our hearts glad. —Maureen Crandle, Certified Christian Coach
Interested in what it takes to be a Christian Coach? Schedule a Free Consultation to learn more about any of our Training and Certifications.
The provider of this educational event has designed the program so that it may be considered by participants for use as continuing education to enhance the professional knowledge and pastoral competency of chaplains certified through the Board of Chaplaincy Certification Inc., an affiliate of the Association of Professional Chaplains.