Coaching Program Overview
In this Christian based certification program, you will learn how to help clients explore and integrate their faith in God, resolve their life challenges and create amazing results. You will be trained to use practical and powerful tools, which tap into your client’s deepest, innermost resources. This training promises to be a life-changing, inspiring and empowering experience!
What we can help you achieve
Once you have successfully completed this training you will be a Certified Christian Coach (C.C.C.) You’ll be able to help clients make progress with all areas of their life. This program is taught in a Christian environment, and it will prepare you to work with clients from every walk of life.
The Center for Christian Coaching is an affiliate of Life Purpose Institute, and this Spiritual Coach Certification is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 60 hours of Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). This means you can earn the Life Purpose Institute Spiritual Coach Certification as well as build coach specific training hours for ICF credentialing. At CCC we provide all the skills training, resources and tools necessary to build a thriving coaching practice – all in a Christian training environment. Our “virtual classrooms” are highly interactive allowing you to experience Spiritual coaching for yourself as you learn to coach others. The instructor, Bonnie Weiss, is a Christian coach certified through the International Coach Federation and Life Purpose Institute.
This Coaching Program Teaches:
- Coaching Tools and Techniques that Produce Results
- 11 International Coach Federation Core competencies
- Christ Centered coaching model that will guide you through the coaching process
- The Differences between Ministry, Coaching, Counseling, and Mentoring
- Key Strategies to Help Your Client Stay Motivated and On Track
- Processes for Overcoming Barriers, Fear, and Limiting Self-Beliefs
- Processes to help your client deepen their relationship with God through Jesus Christ, His Son.
We’ll also teach you the Business of Coaching:
- Learn the steps to set up and establish your business
- Develop a business plan unique to yourself and the business of your dreams
- Tools and Workbooks that will guide you through the process of building your business
- Gain understanding and skills for creating clients through marketing and relationship building
And Marketing your Coaching, which includes:
- Instructor guided marketing strategy planning
- Developing your brand and marketing message
- Creating your unique professional online presence
- Steps to creating a website that generates interest in your coaching services
- Understand how to build workshops and classes that sell
- Automate your business through programs that do the work for you
- Remove fears and block around using technology to grow your business
”I have just completed the Christian Coaching Course with Bonnie Weiss. It was an amazing 17 weeks with a wonderful group of women from East Coast to West Coast and in-between! Bonnie skillfully led us through life coaching skills, keeping in mind the presence and work of the Holy Spirit within us. The course perspective was a reminder that God’s Holy wisdom is available to us through every challenge, transition or problem we face in life. Bonnie wove that Christian integration into teaching life coaching and spiritual coaching tools. I thoroughly enjoyed the course work and instruction, and I hope that I can emulate Bonnie’s gentle style when I begin my work as a Christian Life Coach.Cindy Peaslee